Event Officials Registration
TRC Online Entry Form
Trials Entry Form
500 Car Club - Online Entry Form
Southern Safari 2014
Apple Valley Rally
Drivers CAMS Licence
Drivers Civil Licence
Co-Drivers CAMS Licence
Co-Drivers Civil Licence (if required)
Vehicle Registration Number
DISCLAIMER - EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, RELEASE AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK - COMPETITORS AND/OR COMPETING CREWS IN RALLIES,
I/We being the competitor/s of the vehicle described on this Entry Form wish to enter that vehicle for the above event.
For Competitors and competing crew/ and service crew
I/We being the competitor/s and/or driver and/or co-driver and/or navigator and/or service crew, certify that the particulars on this form are true and correct in every particular, to the best of my/our knowledge and belief.
I/We declare that I/we have read and understood the Supplementary Regulations issued for the event, and agree to be bound by them and the provisions of the National Competition Rules of the Confederation of Australian Motor Sport Limited (“
In exchange for being able to attend or participate in the event (including entering the event), I agree:
· to release CAMS and Australian Motor Sport Commission Ltd, promoters, sponsor organisations, land owners and lessees, organisers of the event, their respective servants, officials, representatives and agents (collectively, the "Associated Entities") from all liability for my death, personal injury (including burns), psychological trauma, loss or damage (including property damage) ("harm") howsoever arising from my participation in or attendance at the event, except to the extent prohibited by law;
· that CAMS and the Associated Entities do not make any warranty, implied or express, that the event services will be provided with due care and skill or that any materials provided in connection with the services will be fit for the purpose for which they are supplied; and
· to attend or participate in the event at my own risk.
I/we acknowledge that:
· the risks associated with attending or participating in the event include the risk that I may suffer harm as a result of:
· motor vehicles (or parts of them) colliding with other motor vehicles, persons or property;
· acts of violence and other harmful acts (whether intentional or inadvertent) committed by persons attending or participating in the event; and
· the failure or unsuitability of facilities (including grand-stands, fences and guard rails) to ensure the safety of persons or property at the event.
· motor sport is dangerous and that accidents causing harm can and do happen and may happen to me.
· the route instructions should not be relied upon exclusively in estimating the degree of severity of any hazard which might be encountered, or the manner in which any section of the road is driven, whether shown in the route instructions or not, and that I/We have been advised to exercise caution in following these route instructions.
I accept the conditions of, and acknowledge the risks arising from, attending or participating in the event and being provided with the event services by CAMS and the Associated Entities.
and where I/we suffer from any injury, sickness or death during the Event, I/we consent to the release by health services of my/our personal health information to an authorised representative of CAMS or the Event who may use it in the preparation and release within and outside Australia of accident or incident information and reports to interested parties for the purposes of accident investigation, accident prevention and safety activities, news services including broadcast services, or for the purposes of processing insurance claims.
I understand that this disclaimer is not intended to exclude any valid claim I may have under the CAMS Personal Insurance Scheme.
By clicking SUBMIT, you agree that all information on this form is true and correct, and that you have read and agree to the Disclaimer
Like us on Facebook